1 Worcester Sacue
7 pound(s) Rib Beef Roast / Beef Ribeye Roast
1 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
1 teaspoon(s) Paprika
1 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
1 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
7 tablespoon(s) Montreal Steak Seasining
First, get a nice cut of Beef Ribeye Roast (Prime Rib). Depending on how many people you are serving will dictate the size, but as a good rule of thumb, one beef rib on the beef ribeye will feed 2 people (so if you are having 8 people for dinner, get a 4 rib beef ribeye roast which should weigh 7 - 9 pounds).
1. Rinse the ribeye with water and pat dry.
2. Place the ribey on a cookie sheet. Generously apply the Worchester Sauce all over the ribeye, applying it evenly with your hands.
3. Mix all of the spice ingredients in a bowl to create the rub.
4. Generously apply the rub all over the ribey with your hands. The worchester sauce will ensure the rub sticks to the meat as well as adding wonderful flavor.
5. Wrap the ribeye and place in the refrigerator overnight.