Finding a reliable professional to build and install a custom patio is critical to ensure years of enjoyment in your Houston area backyard.Be sure to consult the web, friends and neighbors satisfied with their patio.
A professional will give you advice to things you haven't thought of. For example, they can help you consider, the architecture of your house, the location of doors and windows and what to watch out for. ...don't put your patio near the air conditioner outside your home.
Don't necessarily choose the lowest price. Remember, as with most purchases, you get what you pay for.
Be sure to ask for references before you hire your patio builder. Find someone who understands what you want and communicates well.
Here are some questions to ask:
- When can you start?
- When will you be finished?
- Are you going to work everyday?
- How much will it cost per square foot?
- What time will you quit for the day?
- How long have you been in business?
- Does your company carry workers compensation and liability insurance?
- How many projects like this have you completed in the past year?
- May I have a list of references from those projects?
- What percentage of your business is repeat or referral business?